Guidelines to the #GetFIERCE Contest
Eligibility of contestant:
- The contestant should be an individual and not an entity or be affiliated to any digital marketing agency.
- The contestant should be active on social media platforms with a follower count of 400+ on Instagram.
- The contestant should be actively posting on instagram about culinary related posts/articles.
- Only one applicant from one username is allowed to enter the competition. Multiple entries if any will be eliminated without prior intimation.
- The competitor is responsible for adhering to all guidelines of the social media platforms.
- Paid promotion of posts/content is not allowed.
- Contestants are required to keep data of any analytics if requested by the team at any given time.
- Contestants are required to gain prior permission in written/email with FIERCE team to utilise Logo, Screenshots or any company owned content.
- Contestants are required to follow the competition guidelines strictly and any violation of guidelines will result in elimination.
- Competition structure, deliverables, assessment guidelines will be shared to confirmed applicants at the beginning of the competition.
FIERCE Kitchens is not liable for any misconduct/malpractices by the contestant.
FIERCE Kitchens is a joint initiative by Kamaxi College of Culinary Arts and Atal Incubation Centre- Goa Institute of Management Foundation.